Friday, March 14, 2008

Long Time no talk!




Ok due to massive family illness, I haven't posted in a while. Due to the great sickness in our land called home I was privileged to have Mom stay with us for a while. Here is a picture of one benefit of being sick.... not changing a diaper for 2 whole days. I can honestly say that that hasn't happened to me in 3 years! Three cheers for my mom!!!!!!!!!




7 MONTHS OLD

James is now 7 months old. I can't believe how time goes so quickly when you're not pregnant!


This is a good representation of my sweet boy. He's happy go lucky unless he's messy or hungry. (and who wouldn't be :) He just loves to eat and you feel absolutely guilty if you sit down at the table and don't share. Even your glass of water isn't safe!! What a sweetie. He said Ma Ma last week too. I'm hopelessly lost now!!!!!!!!!!!!!








Aunt Doreen's Visit















My sister-in-law came to visit us today. Warren had all kinds of fun showing off and dragging her through the backyard. (what a good sport Doreen is).

No comments: