Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pumpkin Liner


We decided that we would go on a train ride this year as part of our staycation. We went up to Horseshoe Bend and road the pumpkin liner. The weather was dreadful to start with and we had to ride inside the dining car but as we approached the pumpkin patch the rain stopped and we were able to get our pumpkins. Warren thought it was so much fun! Who wouldn't have fun when both sets of Grandparents are there to share the fun. Thanks for coming Grandma's and Pa's.

















5 comments:

Sara said...

What a fun time! I've been thinking about trying out that train to take the family to see Santa. It looks like it would be worth the effort.

Tiff said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I think my boys would love it too! Good pictures-did you end up getting a new camera and if so, what kind?

Shandy said...

a "staycation" huh?... VERY COOL IDEA!!!!
and riding a train! what could be better for 2 little boys - L.O.V.E.D. all of the photos!!! very rockin'!

Nettie said...

What FUN pictures! Isn't it so nice that your parents and in-laws are friends. No awkward family gatherings. :) You look so great, and your family is cute as can be. Good job!

Russ & Katie Ward said...

Hey! I found you!! :)
Since we never get to chat at church, I'm glad we can blog and share cute pictures!
It feels like just yesterday I moved in and you told me on my first Sunday in the ward that your little baby was only FIVE WEEKS OLD! Time flies! :)