Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving and A Few Stitches

We had a great Thanksgiving. We spent a lot of time out at Greg's parents. They butchered their pigs and we came home with lots of wonderful meat. What great in-laws I have! Here are a few pictures from the family fun. We had a bonfire, complete with smores! Life is good when chocolate and fire and family are involved!





Warren has had his first offical medical issue. Yesterday morning I woke up to find him dressed and downstairs. He has figured out how to open the gate at the top of the stairs. Sigh!!! I came into the living room and sat down. Not two seconds later he ran across the dining room to let the cat in the sliding glass door. He slipped and spun. Then his head connected with the barstool. I knew before I even stopped hugging him that there would be blood. He is the proud owner of 3 stitches right by his left eyebrow. Poor kid. We had to wrap him in a burrito at the ER to get the stitches in.


We spent Monday putting up Christmas lights. I got the boys all bundled up to go out. They looked so cute. Then we get out and it's 50 degrees. I about boiled them! Warren has made it his job to plug in the lights every night. When he wakes up he's mad that someone has unplugged them!




We had a primary activity day a few weeks ago. I just have to throw in a few pictures.

3 comments:

Sara said...

I'm sorry about Warren. That had to hurt. Poor little guy. Did you put up your Christmas lights yourself or did Greg help you? Sam doesn't like to do it and I'm to chicken! Also thanks so much for putting in the primary activity pictures. It looks like it was a lot of fun! I miss all of you 33rd warders!

Alli said...

Sorry about Warren - I wish I could say we've never been to the ER. Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving.

P.S. You're very photogenic!!

Nettie said...

What fun Thanksgiving pictures. It looks cold!! I forget that people wear big fluffy coats at this time of year. :) I'm still in shorts and a t-shirt on some days. Poor little Warren, it's hard to see them get hurt, especially when fixing it sometimes hurts even more. Fun times with boys. :)