Monday, February 9, 2009

Scrapbooking is hazardous to my health

Today I was trying to finish up a gift and wasn't paying close enough attention to my children. Thank heaven James found Warren's markers and not mine.


You know you've really moved into motherhood when you grab the camera when things like this happen. But Warren decided that James was getting all of the attention so he tried to color himself while I was taking pictures of James. Hee Hee I guess I'm teaching a few lessons I didn't mean to today.



James managed to color the inside of his nose and mouth too. Oh the fun:)
I'm so glad I invested in a spotbot while I was pregnant with James. He had managed to get it in my carpet too.

4 comments:

Tiff said...

Wow, he really got himself. One time, when Cameron was about 2, I found him with his shirt off and he had drawn a face on his stomach. The funny part is that while looking down and drawing on his stomach, he drew it right side up. I definitely got pictures. You want to remember these funny things that they do!

Alli said...

I love little boys and their messes! :-)

Jennifer Edwards said...

LOL! That is soo funny! =} Super cute pics of the incident too! He'll love them when he gets older!! hehehe

Amy said...

Chapel walls, theirselves, what's next??? :)
Too bad Parker wasn't there to help contribute.