Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sweet Summer Time! And Big Boy Pants!

Don't you just want to pop these in your mouth. I've had the best time with our strawberry patch this year. I was able to make 2 batches of jam in one day from what I picked! Amazing...


STOP THE PRESSES, WARREN IS POTTY TRAINED....



I'm still singing with joy and occasionally doing the potty dance cheer for Warren. I finally found the trigger to get him going. A Winnie the Pooh cake. No pun intended! I put pictures of his birthday up all over the house to remind him to go potty and within a day he had decided it was time for big boy pants. I'm so thrilled that is over!!!!


This is my nephew TJ who is getting ready to go on his mission. What a nice three Generations picture!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Congratulations on Potty Training and on the yummy strawberries. My mouth is watering right now! They look delicious. Hey any chance you can come to book club next week? Please say you will. We are going to have a great time and be as goofy at Shakespeare as we can. Hopefully I will see you soon.

Amanda Morgan said...

Two of my favorite things! Sweet garden strawberries and potty-trained toddlers! Way to go!

Melissa said...

Oh, those strawberries look so good! I cannot believe how big Warren is and hooray for him (and for you, you smart mom!) for the potty-training! Your little boy is adorable too!

Shandy said...

wooohooo! congrats on only having 1 in diapers now! seriously, that is such great news!
ps: have loved seeing all of your scrapbook LO's you've posted here :)