Friday, July 4, 2008

Nettie did this on her blog and challenged everyone to follow suit ... so here we go.Here are the directions:1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2.Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. :) If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

5 comments:

Nettie said...

Um, where do I begin? Dumb and Dumber OF COURSE will be in my fond memories forever. Choir trips and sneaking out to the beach with guards following us. Stake dances. Parc and Romiro (Sp?). Sneaking out with certain boys...won't go into specifics there. hee hee :) Those were good ol' days. I miss you!

Amy said...

There are so many!:)
Um, SPAZ! Driving home from Girls Camp with Ted. Driving down the freeway just a tad bit too fast! (you will never tell my children about that!) Hawks Games. You visiting me at Ricks. Stake Dances.
And now, Babysitting my children, Said children drawing on the walls of the Chapel! You guys coming over for New Years Eve.
Good Times! I'm going to miss you Girly!

Chadster and Brittster said...

I love hearing your piano, you are such a great player. Its totally worth the every once in awhile James or Warren screech we hear. You probably have heard us beat our dogs a time or two, if you don't tell I won't!

Bonnie said...

Hey Christina, I just saw your blog from a comment on Melissa's blog. I will have to book mark you so we can see what you are up to after we leave. Take care!

Kris said...

Christina Sexton!!! I can't believe I found you...ahh my memories of you are all about YW in Nampa 13th baby and presidency meetings at your house. Good to catch up on your life. Keep in touch! We are at robbandkris.blogspot.com