Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy Father's Day?

Yes I'm a little late and I don't even have a picture to insert but I had to shout out about our week. It was insain but I will get there in a minute. I just had to tell about Greg's father's day gift that he just got. Yes I know it's July. I promised Greg a whole day out for his present. So with my fabulous In-Laws we succeeded. Bruce and Patricia took the boys for the entire day! I think it was a present to me too. The boys must have been good because Momma Sexton invited them over again! Thank you Bruce and Patricia:)

Greg and I went to Roaring Springs first then went out for dinner and then saw Inception. Can I say wow, what a movie. If you haven't seen it yet, go. My mind is still going in circles. You have to be patient through the first 10 minutes and then it starts to come together.

As for our crazy week, It started with Warren and I getting rear-ended in Boise on Monday, had a fabulous day on Tuesday, went to the doctor on Wednesday and couldn't walk the rest of the week, Freezer died on Thursday and my meat went bad, Friday a cry for help! Mom and dad to the rescue. So all in all I feel very blessed looking back. Warren and I didn't get hurt, My foot feels better today, I got a day off with my sweetheart, I painted my living room, my jam wasn't ruined that had been in the freezer, and all is well. Maybe sometimes we have a weird week to remind us of all our blessing! And indeed I am blessed.

3 comments:

Howling Pickup said...

You guys have been so busy it makes me tired just reading your blog!! The house and yard look awesome. Sorry about your crazy week. You always have the best attitude. Love you and miss you!

Diane said...

Take the bitter with the sweet, right? :) What a fun Father's Day. I'll have to remember that idea for next year. :)

Jared N Candi Stradling said...

Wow, you did have quite a week then. Glad everything is going fine now. Yeah, crazy what things are thrown our way to remind us of how truly blessed we are. Glad you were able to enjoy a day with your hubby. Those times are so nice and far and few between when you have little ones...later in life we will be saying the opposite. I got to spend a day with my kids, it was so nice.